100 years ago this school house was built by local citizens in the nearby farming communities. It features three classroom spaces made with local pine timber and includes a small wood bell tower. The school closed at the end of the 1942 school year but went on to serve as a community center. Events continued here until the 1980s. Efforts to restore the school are taking shape, but additional funding is necessary.