Masons charted in 1848 and later built this prominent building as their headquarters on Main Street in 1895. Leaders have completed architectural plans to work towards restoration. Some masonry work was completed in recent years, but additional work includes returning second-story windows and balcony as well as updated storefronts. Long-time tenants have recently moved out. Community leaders are working to raise funds to restore the facade and encourage new activity.