The Duchamp Opera House is looking for a new life! Enjoy prime location in beautiful downtown St. Martinville. The building was built in 1830, making it one of the oldest structures in not only St. Martin Parish but Acadiana as a whole. It is comprised of two floors, each with around 3,500 sq. ft. for a total of about 7,000 sq. ft. It was most recently renovated in 2000. The ground floor is currently used for special events and contains an open area, two ADA complaint restrooms, an office, kitchenette, and elevator. It features stained concrete floors, original brick walls, and original grand wooden staircase. The second floor was used for stage performances and has a large open area, dressing room, restroom, concession area, and kitchenette.